The Sedona Photography Symposium is presented through the Sedona Camera Club, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education and resources for photographers of all skill levels.
The 2019 Sedona Photography Symposium will provide an amazing opportunity to meet and study with some of the top professionals in nature and landscape photography. The theme of this year’s symposium is “Mastering Visual Artistry.”
Four scholarships will be awarded to deserving recipients. Each recipient will be provided with the following:
• Full registration and admission to all keynote presentations and breakout sessions at the Symposium;
• Hotel room (shared with another same-gender scholarship recipient or private);
• Two (2) excursions to photograph in a small group with a top professional;
• At least one dinner provided; and
• The chance to network with mentors and other photographers throughout the Symposium.
To qualify you must:
• Be at least 18 years of age by August 15, 2019:
• Be able to bring a camera to the symposium
• Be able to provide your own transportation to and from the Symposium site in Sedona.
You don’t have to be an artist or photographer. You don’t even have to call yourself a photographer, but you will be much more of one when you leave this Symposium!
Complete applications must be received by April 16, 2019.
a. If you are submitting online digital photos:
i. Online submissions must be in JPG format, sRGB color profile and less than 10mb in size.
ii. Submissions must each be labeled as follows:
Last name_First Initial_1of5 (etc.)
(e.g. Smith¬_J_1of5; Smith_J_2of5 etc.).
iii. Submit them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. If you are submitting print photos:
i. Please label them on the back with your last name, first initial and the numbers 1-5.
ii. Print size of each image should not exceed 8”x10”.
iii. Mail print images to:
Sedona Camera Club
Sedona Photography Symposium
P.O. Box 21155
Sedona, AZ 86341-1155
iv. Please note that print images will not be returned.
Preference will be given to applicants from Arizona, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico.
Don’t miss your chance to attend the 2019 Sedona Photo Symposium!