Sedona and Directions
The location for the Symposium is the Sedona Creative Life Center at 333 Schnebly Hill Road, Sedona AZ.
Sedona is an Arizona high desert town two hours north of Phoenix that’s surrounded by red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls, and pine forests. It’s noted for its mild climate and vibrant arts community. Uptown Sedona is dense with New Age shops, spas and art galleries. On the town’s outskirts, numerous trailheads offer bird-watching, hiking, and picnicking spots.
Our Official Lodging Partner is Sedona Rouge
Click for a map from Sedona Creative Live Center to Sedona Rouge
Powerful energy. Natural splendor. Unrivaled luxury. Theis your starting point for exploration, discovery and rejuvenation, and Sedona Photography Symposium is proud to welcome Sedona Rouge as our official lodging partner!
With its unique Andalusian architecture and decor, Sedona Rouge welcomes you to a world of pampering with its spacious, well-appointed guests rooms and suites. Savor inspired modern cuisine and comfort foods at award-winning REDS Restaurant. Enjoy sweeping vistas from your balcony. And nestle yourself in the comfort of your plush, pillow-top bed, readying yourself for another unforgettable day.
“Was blown away by this place — only stayed one night on our way to the grand canyon but wished we had been able to stay longer — the room was huge, everything was so nice, and we couldn’t have been happier.” –cstephens9
Sedona Rouge is holding a block of rooms for Sedona Photography Symposium (SPS) participants for the nights of August 18 – August 28, 2019. Come before or stay after the Symposium at favorable resort rates!
is located at 2250 W State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Rates and Taxes
|Room rate without tax||$139||$159||
- Rates based on single/double occupancy are subject to tax, currently 13.33%.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for each adult after two in the same room. Children under age 17 stay in the same room with parents at no additional charge with a maximum occupancy in the room of four.
- A housekeeping fee of $2.00 per room per day will be added.
- The resort fee of $25 per night is waived.
- SPS guests will receive 10% off any spa treatments at Sedona Rouge.
- A deposit, refundable up to 60 days before arrival, of one night room and tax required at time of booking. No refunds for cancellations 0-60 days before arrival.
- Call Sedona Rouge at 866-312-4111
- Identify yourself as belonging to the Sedona Photography Symposium group.
- A minimum of 3 room nights is required.
- Reservations must be made prior to June 1, 2019. All reservations requested after that date will be accepted based on availability. Standard room rates will apply, with no special group discounts.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Check-In time is 4:00pm and Check-Out time is 11:00am. Additional charges may be assessed if you stay beyond checkout time. Baggage storage is available for guest’s needs for these occasions. Early arrival or late departure may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Incidental expenses and any charges for loss or damages will be the responsibility of each guest. Thus, the guest will be expected to leave a valid credit (not debit) card or a cash deposit in the amount of $100.00/day with the hotel at the time of check-in.
- Guests of Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa have priority parking and will be given a parking pass at check-in.
- Sedona Rouge accepts shipment of boxes no more than 96 hours (4 days) prior to the event date. Shipping fees may be charged in excess of 5 boxes or 100 lbs. Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is not liable for any items shipped by client. Guests are responsible for the return shipping of all packages.